Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back In Singapore

Met Yvonne in the morning for the NP shirt. It was so nice of her to give me one of her NP shirt. Been trying to buy the shirt but it was always out of stock. I appreciate that, yvonne :)Thanks

One more thing to get before enlistment, non-camera HP! Got my watch today at mustafa, $23! Sadly jun wei and I didnt go to K box as we're not entitled to the $8 promotion. Wonder how much does it cost to be a K Box member.

Anyway just came back from KL & Genting. It was great to see my cousins once again though for only 3 days. Right after I came back from KL, I went straight to Genting with Nicholas. It was really great. A time for fellowship and to put everything aside to relax. Now that I'm back, it means the time has come. I got to admit I'm not prepared mentally.

Anyway I had already uploaded most of the photos in FB, feel free to take a look. There's some hot and sexy pictures of my dear bro Nicholas too. LOL!

Had another small gathering ytd with Nicholas and Samuel, apparently Sui Xiong was too tired to join us. As usual, he likes digging up the bad memories of the past LOL but it's still good to see each other.

It's so touching to hear that my church members are organizing a farewell dinner for me this saturday. Did the others get to enjoy such treatment as well before they enlist? Hmm I must say I'm one lucky guy haha! It's really sweet to think that everyone are willing to be there despite being so tired after work or school.

Lord, Thanks for everything :)

No comments: